Sunday, October 24, 2021

250 Subs Milestone, Baby!

Holy cow! I made it! I made it to 250+ subscribers for this series on Tapas! OMG, thank you guys so much for all your support and subscribing to this series even though my art style is, like, so mediocre compared to the thousands of talents out there!

That said, now that I've reached the 250+ subs milestone, that means I am eligible for Ink tipping! It's a great way for you to support my works and also sorta put food on the table for me, since I am hoping to support my family financially any way I can as a stay at home mom. All you need to do to earn ink is just to watch ads, or if you're feeling generous, buy them from the Tapas shop, but no pressure! Feel free to donate how much Ink you can at your own convenience!

Thanks for being great fans and subscribing to my series, and hopefully we can reach even more milestones~!

No comments:

Post a Comment