Friday, December 24, 2021

Night of Fire: Chapter 15 [Season Finale]

 
















We have finally arrived to the final chapter of Volume 1~!! I give thanks to all my lovely Patrons who subscribed to my Patreon as well as all the people who subscribed to my comic on Tapas and being so patient to wait for the weekly updates! Without your love and support, this comic would never have even reached its first volume!

After this, we will have a short hiatus to make way for our upcoming entry which is a revamped version of YAOI High, which I am getting started on inking it digitally to be posted on my Patreon as special content aka the new and improved digital version instead of the original traditionally drawn version (that I will announce soon on my official YAOI High blog).

Hopefully by next year, once I've at least uploaded one or two of the newly redrawn YAOI High, we will be back with Volume Two of Night of Fire!

Thanks to y'all, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment